THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK
Of the many incarnations that “The Christ” assumed in order to serve the human condition, one is Melchizedek, a totally balanced being—as a Priest and as a King—and spiritually androgynous. Being more “spirit” than “physical”, he/she appeared on the Earth without a birth experience, wrote The Book of Job and the teachings on the principle of “The Law of One”. Upon completing his/her physical work, through true spontaneous combustion, he/she left the earth plane. Melchizedek is beloved by many faiths, as a great teacher and prophet. The “School of the Prophets” and the Essene Order are a result of his/her earthwork. Some biblical references to Melchizedek include:
- Hebrews 5: 7-10, 6: 19-20, 7: 1-17 *+
The Order of Melchizedek is a service order of priesthood that we devotedly practice as “Ministers without Borders”. Priests go where we need to go, to do what we need to do, when the ministry opportunity presents itself. Being ordained into the Order of Melchizedek means we accept the 24/7/365 call to assist the human condition. Priests ordained into the Order of Melchizedek embrace two vows:
- Love, willing service and fulfillment of our Divine contracts
- Teach and heal a world in transformation
Ultimately, our commitment is between us and God:
- HOW we serve is through Free Will and Individual Expression.
- WHY we serve is to aid transformation.
- WHAT we serve is the planet and all therein.
- WHERE we go from here is to continue to renew our vow through the practice of spiritual principles on a day-to-day basis and in a down-to-earth, practical fashion to KEEP IT SIMPLE AND KEEP IT SACRED.
* The New Smith's Bible Dictionary (1966)
+ The Holy Bible, King James Version